QuickBooks Desktop comes with so many accounting features that helps you in managing your business. Bank Feeds is one of the features in QuickBooks Desktop that allows you to use your bank account directly from the software. With this feature, you can manage your transactions for customers, vendors, and suppliers. You can also deactivate the bank feeds for an account if you don’t use that account any more or if you have changed your bank account. In this article, we will be providing you the process through which you can deactivate bank feeds for an account in QuickBooks Desktop.
This blog is a part of series that helps you in processing various important information about Bank Feeds in QuickBooks.
- Get started with Bank Feeds
- Set up account for Bank Feeds
- Download Bank Feed transactions
- Add and match Bank Feed transactions
- Edit Bank Feed settings for bank or credit card accounts
- Deactivate Bank Feeds for an account
How To Deactivate Banks Feeds For An Account
QuickBooks For Windows
- From the main menu, go to List > Chart of Accounts.
- Locate the account for which you want to deactivate bank feeds and then right-click on it.
- Now, select Edit Account
- Navigate to the Bank Feed Settings tab and select Deactivate all online services.
Note: You will get a confirmation message that you just deactivated but doing this won’t have any kind of impact any other bank feed services.
- Click on OK.
- Click on Save & Close
You need to remove or match all pending transactions present in your Bank Feeds Center if the following error message pops-up:
“There are currently online transactions or messages to send for this account. You cannot change the online information for this account until you send or delete any pending messages or transactions associated with this account.”
QuickBooks For Mac
- Go to List > Chart of Accounts.
- Locate the account for which you want to deactivate bank feeds and then click on the pencil icon to edit.
- Click on Online Settings.
- Tap on Not enabled and then OK.
Cannot Turn Off Bank Feeds?
Deactivate bank feeds for an account is very simple but you can face several issues while or after the deactivation process. For this, you can visit to the article: Cannot Deactivate Bank Feeds for an account.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Online Banking Issues
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in deactivating bank feeds for a bank account. However, there can be some situations when you can face several issues related to the OL and OLSU Bank Feeds Errors as well. In such scenarios, you need to lookout for the solutions as soon as possible. You can connect with our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 to get instant support.