How To Get Latest QuickBooks Payroll Update?
QuickBooks Payroll is a subscription-based payroll service that helps you in managing your employees and their paychecks. Intuit releases regular updates for QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Payroll on a regular basis. All these updates are important as every update comes with latest federal tax tables, E-file, payroll tax forms and payment options. Sometimes, you can face several issues as well when you try to update your payroll tax tables. This article will help you to download the QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table updates manually. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 to get complete assistance for your QuickBooks Payroll update.
QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables
- The Payroll Tax Table is a sort of graph that consist number of sections that allows you to make reports of tax charges that needs to be hidden from your employee’s paycheck.
- Some factors influence withholding charges like, wage entirety, regardless of marital status of an employee, and the timetable through which the employee is paid on a weekly or monthly basis.
Important Points To Remember While Updating QuickBooks Payroll
To download the latest payroll tax table updates in QuickBooks, you must have a valid and active subscription of payroll. The automatic updates for payroll tax tables in QuickBooks Desktop can be enabled.
Procedures To Download The QB Payroll Tax Table Updates
Follow the given steps in order to download the QB payroll tax table updates.
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to Employees > Get Payroll Updates.
- Click on Download to choose to get whole payroll update.
- Click on Update.
- Once the download finishes, you will get a notification on your screen that says “A New tax table, as well as updates to the payroll tax documents or forms, have been successfully installed on the system. Click on the OK button in order to read the modification or adjustment.” Now click on OK.
- Install the payroll tax table update by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Insert the Payroll update CD in the CD drive.
- Click on get payroll updates.
Note: QuickBooks multi-user mode users, may have to contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 to get complete assistance.
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier and Pro: From the main menu, go to Employees > Get Payroll Updates.
- If you are prompted to locate the dat or a data file, then you need to perform the onscreen steps.
- Click on Browse and from the installation screen, select CD or disk drive from the drop-down list.
- Select date or update3.dat from the payroll update disk and then select Open.
- You have to select one of the options between update.dat and update3.dat from the disk.
- Click on Open.
- Navigate to the Payroll Update window and select Open.
Important: If you get a message that says “File Not Found”, you need to check and confirm the CD drive.
- Close QuickBooks and all its related processes.
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing Windows + E keys and right-click on the CD Drive and click on Open. If you don’t see any file or folder, you need to check your payroll update disk in other system. If the files are visible in other system, then it might be possible that your system is having some hardware issues.
- On the installation wizard, make sure that the updates are being installed in the correct folder and also the tax table forms in current, New Fields are right.
- Keep on clicking Next until you get the finish option. Once you get a message hat says “A new payroll tax table has been successfully installed on the system, click on the OK button in order to read the alteration or modification.”
- If the new tax table release is not customized, you will get a new pop-up message comes up stating “You have installed the payroll update successfully.”
Technical Support For QuickBooks Payroll Update Issues
The provided solutions should allow you to update your QuickBooks payroll tax table updates to the latest release. However, there can be some situation, when you can face various update errors from the PSXXX, 15XXX, or 12XXX error series in QuickBooks. In case if you are also facing the issue or you are facing any other issue then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 for instant technical support for your QuickBooks errors and issues.