QuickBooks Payroll is a subscription-based payroll service that you can use within the QuickBooks Desktop software. It allows you to manage your employees and maintaining their paycheck without doing much manual efforts. QuickBooks Payroll comes with advanced technologies and it is considered as the best add-on feature in QuickBooks Desktop. Intuit provides you regular updates for QuickBooks Desktop and Payroll tax tables that allows you to manage your payroll processes easily. Exporting QuickBooks Payroll Data to Excel is also an important process that allows you to download and export your payroll data into Microsoft Excel.
In this article, we will provide you a complete guide to export and import of QuickBooks Payroll data into Excel. Exporting payroll data will make you more compatible and friendlier with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Payroll as it helps you in managing your data using the summarize payroll data in MS Excel. You can also connect with our technical support department by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1800-621-5491 to get complete assistance for QuickBooks Payroll.
Note: QuickBooks Pro version doesn’t allow you to import payroll data because this version doesn’t support XML files or records directly. However, if you want to transfer payroll data in QuickBooks Pro version, you can connect with our QuickBooks Support department.
You must have reports in the XML or Excel.
MS Excel needs to be installed on your system and it should be working fine.
- Initiate the payroll data export process from QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open QuickBooks and from the main menu, go to Reports > Employees and Payrol
- Click on Summarize Payroll Data in XML or Excel
- Choose the file or report that you want to export to Excel.
- Click on Export and browse to the folder where you want to save file.
- Now, activate marcos in Excel by following the onscreen prompts if required. Enabling marcos will allow take you directly to the QuickBooks Payroll Report workbook.
- Provide the date range in Excel and then you can clear the optional worksheets to exclude from QuickBooks Payroll Reports Workbook.
- You can also include or exclude any report in Excel by selecting or clicking on the appropriate checkboxes from Optional Reports. For example, to include the payroll data, you need to complete your state tax
- You can customize a report by clicking on Option/Settings. Remove the checkmark and then click on OK.
- To retrieve payroll data from QuickBooks, select Get QuickBooks Data and the workbook will start to display data again.
Get Support For QuickBooks
The provided solutions should be helpful or you in exporting the QuickBooks data in Excel. There can be some situations when you can face several issues related to the data export. If you are also facing any kind of issue while exporting your payroll data, then you can contact our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 to get an instant solution for your QuickBooks issues. We at getsupportphonenumber.us, consist a highly experienced technicians that are efficient to provide you all the required solutions for your QuickBooks Desktop. You can get the best solution for your QuickBooks errors and issues.