QuickBooks Payroll is a powerful and economical payroll solution which is used by small and mid-sized businesses all over the world. You can choose between Self Service Payroll and Full Service Payroll whichever meets requirements. We highly recommend the QuickBooks Full Service Payroll as it can completely manage payroll and tax processes without much manual intervention. You can also create a Payroll data report by utilizing the Summarize Payroll Data in Excel report option. In this article, we will show you how you can Import or Export QuickBooks Payroll Data Into XML.
You can connect with us on the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 to get more information on the process.
We are assuming that you have installed Microsoft Excel on your computer.
Steps For Importing Or Exporting QuickBooks Payroll Data Into XML
First of all, initiate an Excel report from QuickBooks.
- Open your QuickBooks and go to the top menu bar, select Reports.
- Click on Employees & Payroll
- Choose Summarize Payroll Data In Excel.
- On the other hand, you can also choose to open the report which you are looking to export and click on export. Choose a location where you want to save the Exported
- If it is required, follow the instructions for enabling the macros in Excel. The QB Payroll Reports Workbook tab will open on your computer system screen when you will enable the macros.
- Go to Microsoft Excel and select a date range. In case, you wish to exclude any optional worksheets, click on clear in the QB Payroll Reports Workbook.
- Head to the Optional Reports section for including or excluding reports in the workbook.
- You can mark the suitable checkbox.
- If you are looking to personalize any of your workbook settings, tap on Options/Settings. Mark the suitable checkboxes and tap on Ok.
- Now, if you want to retrieve this payroll data, open your QuickBooks and select Get QuickBooks Data.
- The workbook will show the data.
Support Services For Importing Or Exporting QuickBooks Payroll Data Into XML
If you are unable to import or export the QuickBooks Payroll Data by following the steps given above or if you face any problems while doing so then immediately report the error to the QuickBooks ProAdvisors. You have to dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 to contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors to get QuickBooks Support.
You can also reach the QuickBooks ProAdvisors by using the Live Chat Support box on our website which is active 24×7.