Why Intuit Payroll Login Not Responding
QuickBooks is a powerful accounting software that allows you to manage your accounts but like any other software, it can also fall into some errors and issues. There can be some situations when the issue is not related to QuickBooks software, but the actual issue is that you can’t log into your account that can slow down your workflow.
If you are also going through this issue and looking to resolve it manually, this article is the best platform for you. You just need to follow the steps prompted in this article and you will be good to go. You can also get in touch with the support department at QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 and get instant solution for your issues.
Why Payroll Sign In Problem Occurs In QuickBooks
Usual problems that you might come across
- You keep on getting the Loading message on your screen but did not get logged in actually.
- You get a message “Account Services Unavailable, please try again late.”
- Whenever you click on My Company, you are redirected to the sign in page.
How to Fix Unable to Login QB Payroll Issue
Solution 1: Use a different browser
Using a different browser is the most basic or easiest way to resolve this error. If you use Google Chrome and it doesn’t respond, you can use other internet browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. You may have to add some features in IE browser to access your QuickBooks account.
Solution 2: Google Incognito:
Incognito mode is a great feature added by Google Chrome. If you face any kind of issue while trying to access your Intuit account in regular Chrome browser, you can try to access your QuickBooks account in the incognito mode. The issue may get resolved by doing this only.
From the top-right corner of Google Chrome, click on the three dots and then choose New Incognito Window or you can press the CTRL + SHIFT + N keys as well.
Now, from the Incognito window, go to the official website of Intuit and try to log into your QuickBooks account. This should resolve this issue, but the only minus point is that you can’t use any Chrome extension in the incognito mode of Google Chrome.
Solution 3: Clear Cookies/Cache:
Clearing cookies and caches can easily resolve the issue. By clearing your browsing history, most of the issues gets resolved related QuickBooks login.
- From the top-right corner of your Google Chrome browser, click on the three dots.
- From the drop-down lists, click on Settings > History > Clear Browsing Data.
- You will be taken back to a new window where you need to mark the required checkboxes.
- Now, select Beginning of my time and then click on Clear Browsing Data.
Doing this will surely resolve the login issue and you should be able to log into your account. However, in case if the Google Chrome gets abort while removing cache, you can connect with us at our QuickBooks Chat Support Department.
Solution 4: Login as another Chrome User:
- If the provided solutions didn’t helped you in resolving the issue, then you can create a different user in Chrome by going to Menu > Settings.
- Locate Users and then click on Add New User.
- You will get a new window where you select an icon, provide the desired name, put a checkmark on Create a Desktop Shortcut and finally click on Create.
- Now, you can switch users by selecting the icon that you chose from the top-left corner. A new window will pop-up on your screen and whatever you will do on the new user will have no impact on the existing users.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Errors And Issues
Following the steps provided in this article should allow you to resolve the Intuit Payroll Not Working issue and you should now be able to log into your Intuit account. In case, the issue didn’t get resolved by following all these solutions or you are having any kind of doubt in the solution steps, you can contact the technical support department of Intuit. For this, you just need to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 to get complete solution for your errors and issues.