QuickBooks is truly a versatile and an advantageous application that’s being used across the globe to manage the finances. Right from organizing the expenses, monitoring the cash flow, keeping your tax compliant, building invoices – it does it all and so much more. Even freelancers benefit a lot from this one of a kind application. Backed by the esteemed Intuit, it is the most competent finance management application.
But much like any other application, it is also prone to errors and some threats. Take the case of QuickBooks Company File Repair issue for instance. It can be quite a mind boggling situation when a company file gets corrupted or is damaged. With this article, we try to understand the causes of QuickBooks Company File Repair issue and also tell you the ways to fix the QuickBooks Company File Repair problem.
We built this ultimate guide on how to repair a company file, to provide you utmost assistance.
How To Repair Files In QuickBooks?
There are a few ways you can manually repair files in QuickBooks. The below enlisted steps are most likely to fix the QB Company File Repair problem. And if not, do give us a chance to help you.
Solution 1: Verify And Rebuild The Data
- Firstly, you need to open the data file and login as administrator.
- Click on File, select Utilities and then click on Verify Data to initiate the data verification process.
- Now, you will have to make a copy of the data file form on the server.
- To continue the file repair process, enable temporary hosting on your computer (on which you copy the data file) and open the file and login as administrator.
- Rebuild the data by clicking on File, then on Utilities followed by clicking on Rebuild Data.
Solution 2: Reboot.bat
This one is a free tool that aids in QuickBooks file repair. It works by re-repairing several QuickBooks related components with MS Windows. Run the reboot.dat file in order to fix the QuickBooks Company File Repair issue.
Solution 3: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
You can also use a the Install Diagnostic Tool of QuickBooks as it diagnoses and repairs a number of problems including the QuickBooks Company File Repair.
- Open Control Panel, and locate for Uninstall a Program option.
- Click on the Uninstall a Program and then on Turn Windows Features on or off.
- Locate the .NET Framework 4.7 or 4.5 entry, and check if it is enables.
- If the .NET Framework checkbox 4.5 or 4.7 is not enabled, click on the box to enable it.
- Click Ok to close the windows, and restart the computer.
- However, if the .NET Framework is already enabled, you must try repairing it by clearing the box and then restarting the computer.
- Once the computer is switched on, re-enable .NET Framework and restart the PC again.
- Locate .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 in the same list and check if it is enabled or not.
- If it is not enabled, enable it by clicking on the checkbox next to it. Click OK to save the changes. And restart the computer.
- If the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is already enabled, you must try repairing it. To do so, reboot the computer, then r-enable .NET Framework and again restart the computer.
Solution 4: Use QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
This is another free tool that will help you repair the QuickBooks file. Use this tool to fix the QuickBooks Company File Repair issue in a matter of seconds.
Contact QuickBooks Tech Support Department
QuickBooks Company File Repair problem not solved yet? Get in touch with us to seek ultimate technical support for our exceptionally skilled team. If you require any kind of 2019 Intuit QuickBooks Support Services for your QuickBooks, call on the toll-free USA QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get help from the Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts.
You can also use the Live Chat Support on our website getsupportphonenumber. Both the Support line number and the Live Chat Support services are active 24×7.