QuickBooks is a widely used comprehensive Bookkeeping solutions designed for small and mid-sized businesses. It is a very well respected software but sometimes it runs into issues like QuickBooks Crashes When Exporting To Excel. What most QuickBooks users don’t know is that the can get instant Tech support services for all the versions of QuickBooks 24 hours and 7 days of the week. To connect with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of getsupportphonenumber dial the QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208.
In this blog post, we will be discussing in detail the issue when QuickBooks Crashes While Exporting To Excel.
You run into this problem when you have recently upgraded your QuickBooks software but the update was not completed. Whenever you try to Export a data file into excel, your QuickBooks will crash.
Causes Of QuickBooks Crashes When Exporting To Excel
- The Microsoft Excel software is damaged or not working properly.
- The QuickBooks installation is damaged on your computer.
- File registry is not working or it is not responding.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Crashes When Exporting To Excel?
The QuickBooks Specialists of getsupportphonenumber recommend that you implement the following solutions on your QuickBooks Desktop software:
- Head to the Customer Centre and click on Transactions by going into the Transactional panel.
- Now, choose a transaction for transactional journal. Go into the Transaction list.
- Look for your transaction journal and select it.
- Click on the Excel button and choose to make a new excel worksheet.
- Export this file to Excel.
- Ensure that you open the Item list and then click on your report.
- Choose the List option and open item list.
- Go to the Report Menu and click on the Open the Report option.
- Select the Email option and choose Export to Excel option.
- You can find it in the drop-down menu.
Permissions By Export
Bank Transaction Export – The option to Bank Transaction Export is available which you can use prior to exporting a file to QuickBooks.
Bill Export – You can use the Bill Export option to convert as .csv or .iif file. You can then export them to your QB.
Calendar Export – Calendar items can be sent to other tools or software.
Why Does QuickBooks Freezes When Exporting To Excel?
We cannot exactly pinpoint to exactly what causes but these are the probable causes for QuickBooks Freezes When Exporting To Excel:
- Different account types for a QuickBooks version with same description.
- The accounting CS account number is not matching with QB and because of that your QB account can be validated.
Get QuickBooks Tech Support Services Quickly
In case, you are unable to resolve the issue even after implementing the above-given steps properly, you can connect with the QuickBooks Tech Support team. You can connect with the QuickBooks Tech Support Team by dialing our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 which is live 24 hours and 365 days.
You can also reach the trustworthy QuickBooks Experts from the QuickBooks Support via Chat service which is available on our website. Connect with us today!