This article will provide you the complete resolution for QuickBooks Credit Card Payments Not Showing Up In Reconciliation issue. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1800-621-5491 if you want an instant resolution for your QuickBooks issues.
As you know you that you can reconcile your bank account transactions in QuickBooks. You can also reconcile your credit card in QuickBooks. The reconciliation of credit card is generally done during the time when you receive credit card statements or when the financial year ends. This process includes validating the authenticity of your data with your credit card and company.
QuickBooks validate all your transactions processed via credit card and match them with the transactions done for your business. There are multiple methods that you can use to record a payment to a credit card and they are as follow:
- Writing a Check
- Payment transfer
- Use or Pay Bills
- Adding entry through Banking downloads
- Make payment while reconciling the credit card
- Create a journal Entry
You have to create a QuickBooks account for all your bank account or credit card you add and for the credit cards, you have to choose Credit Card as account type.
QuickBooks is a highly rated accounting software that is being used by millions of businesses all over the world. However, it can still fall into various errors and the QuickBooks Credit Card Payments Not Showing Up In Reconciliation issue is one of them. You can perform the steps provided in this article to resolve this reconciliation issue.
Possible Credit Card Related Errors
Some factors that can lead to the reconciliation issues are as given below:
- Error while one of your client is trying to make half payment on its credit bill.
- Account Payable is being used to fix the debt balances.
- All your credit cards added in QuickBooks are tracking the same expense account.
- Credit Card account couldn’t get reconciled properly.
Symptoms Of These Reconciliation Errors
Symptoms of these errors are as given below:
- Account Payable balance is too high in most of the credit card bills.
- Bank account is correct but the expense section is still high.
Steps To Fix: Why QuickBooks Credit Card Payment Not Showing Up In Reconciliation:
- The credit card you have reconciled already earlier.
- You should be able to see the transactions that are reconciled by the bank register.
- You need to make sure that it is marked with an ‘R’.
- You have mistakenly hide the transaction.
- Unmark the sections in which the transactions are hidden after the end date of the statement.
- You can locate the hidden transactions from the right-side of your window.
- Now, you will be able to check if you already reconciled your credit card transaction or not. You can fix the issue by making it sure that the verification account in payment is mentioned. If not then you have to do it manually and the issue should get resolved now.
Bank reconciliation process and reconciliation of credit card or bank account in QuickBooks is almost the same. If the ‘QuickBooks Credit Card Payment not showing up’ issue is still around then you have to make sure whether the credit card statement is reconciled to the charges.
Call Us For QuickBooks Support
Following the steps provided in this article should help you in resolving the QuickBooks Credit Card Payments Not Showing Up In Reconciliation issue. However, in case if you couldn’t resolve the error by performing the steps provided in this article then you can contact us at any point of time. You just need to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 to get an instant solution for all your QuickBooks issues.