QuickBooks is widely popular accounting software and it is available as desktop software, online accounting application and, cloud-based tool. One can utilize QuickBooks to process bills, business payments, track inventory and much more. QuickBooks works best for small and mid-sized businesses. Sometimes the QuickBooks software starts to freeze up on the desktop screen. It also causes QB to get slower and it disrupts the business flow. We suggest that you get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts of getsupportphonenumber.us for instant support services. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-866-656-1012 to get instant resolution for the QuickBooks freezing up the issue.
What Causes The QuickBooks Freezing Problem?
- Some files that you did not clean are not interfering with QuickBooks and hence causing such problems.
- You are utilizing an outdated Windows Operating system.
- Too many programs or applications are running in the background which are eating up all the regular data and space which creates such an issue.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Is Freezing Issue?
We will be using the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool (QBInstall Tool) for fixing the QuickBooks freezing issue. This tool is capable of diagnosing any issue with your QuickBooks components. Follow these steps:
- First of all, go the official Intuit website and download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool.
- You will get a prompt on your screen asking you to choose a location for saving the file.
- Choose to save the file on your desktop screen.
Remember: It may take around 20-30 minutes to get complete which largely depends on the speed of your Internet connection and the processing power of your computer.
- Run the QBInstall tool on your computer.
- Make sure that you download the updates for all the components of your QB.
- Restart your computer and save the changes.
Help & Support for Fixing Freezing Issue Intuit QuickBooks
You can also try deleting the system cache and temporary files on your computer to resolve the QuickBooks Freezing issue. Also, you can use the QuickBooks File Doctor and Data Rebuild utility. In case, you want to get help from the Intuit certified QuickBooks Professionals, dial the 24/7 available toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-866-656-1012. We are the pioneers in providing Technical Support services for QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks POS and QuickBooks Online.
Get in touch with us today and we will get you back in business in no time.