QuickBooks is a well-known accounting software that has been providing robust accounting services to its users from more than a decade. QuickBooks accounting software comes with various tools and features that allow its users to manage their accounts very efficiently. However, there can be some instances when the QuickBooks software can fall into various errors and issues that can affect your workflow. One such error is QuickBooks Error 1016 which comes in the category of banking errors. There can be various factors that can lead to the situation when you face the error code 1016 on your screen.
This article will provide you the solution to resolve the QuickBooks Banking Error 1016. However, if you are looking for an instant resolution for your QuickBooks issues then you can connect with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-396-0208.
What Is QuickBooks Error 1016?
QuickBooks Error 1016 is a quite different issue from rest of the issues that the QuickBooks users generally face. This error is basically related to the OL & OLSU Bank Form issues and generally occurs when you try to open the form.
However, before we move further we want to make it clear that most of the time this error occurs when your banking site faces some issues but because you try to access it from QuickBooks Desktop, you get the error within the QuickBooks Desktop application.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1016
- Some technical issues in your financial institution or bank such as:
- Your bank’s website is going through a maintenance
- Your financial institution’s is sending some important alerts that are being ignored by you.
- Some modifications was done by your financial institution in their service offerings, Web Connect or Direct Connect.
- Your bank’s website is having some server issues.
- Your internet connection is not stable
- Some QuickBooks company files are having issues or errors.
- You are using QuickBooks 2016 version of QuickBooks
- Importing and downloading issues
Fixing QuickBooks Error 1016:
When you follow the steps given below, you are sure to resolve most of your problems.
- Enable the TLS1.2 Protocol on your Internet Explorer.
- Open the Internet Explorer and make sure that you have the latest version installed
- Click on the Gear icon
- Go to Internet Options and then click on Advanced Tab.
- Navigate to the Security
- From the two options available, you need to:
- Unmark the USE TLS 1.0 checkbox
- Mark the USE TLS 1.2 checkbox
- Click on Apply and then OK
- Open the Task Manager by pressing the CTRL + ALT + DEL
- Go to the Processes tab and close all the running processes in the background
- Restart your computer
- Open QuickBooks and try to use the online banking feature again
Technical Support For QuickBooks Banking Errors
The provided solutions will allow you to resolve the error code 1016 and you will be able to use the online banking feature directly from QuickBooks Desktop. However, in case if you are still facing the same issue or you are facing some other issues then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and avail the technical support services from the certified ProAdvisors of Intuit.