QuickBooks accounting software is a highly efficient accounting software that comes with the best user experience. To make it much efficient and easy-to-use, Intuit releases regular updates for QuickBooks. Intuit comes with multiple updates such as monthly, quarterly and yearly. You are highly recommended to download all the updates as they comes with important security updates and version upgrades. However, you can sometimes face some errors as well while updating QuickBooks software or payroll tax tables. There are various error series that represents update errors in QuickBooks such as 15xxx errors series and 12xxx error series. QuickBooks Error 12152 is one such error that occurs while trying to update QuickBooks software. It is a part of 12xxx error series and it can occur when you don’t follow appropriate guidelines to update QuickBooks.
In this article, we will be providing you the steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 12152 using four different methods. In case if you want an instant solution for your issues, you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208.
Error 12152 Symptoms
- The error shows up on your screen when the dynamics of your Windows OS crashes.
- When you run a program along with QuickBooks and the active window crashes when the error pops up on your screen.
- The error code 12152 is displayed on your screen along with a description.
- QuickBooks do not respond for while.
- You system starts freezing.
Causes Of QB Update Error 12152
- Your license or product number couldn’t be read by QuickBooks.
- Some API keys of Windows are not functioning properly.
- Improper installation of QuickBooks Desktop.
- You didn’t activated QuickBooks after installing.
- Some Windows Registries got corrupted due to some recent changes made in QuickBooks.
- Virus or malware attack on your system.
- Random power or network failure.
- Unstable internet connection.
- An important Microsoft framework.
How To Fix QuickBooks Update Error 12152?
Quick tip: Before you move onto the solution steps, you need to check if your system has an active internet connection or not. If not, then connect it and then try to download updates.
QuickBooks Error 12152 is a common update error but it can still restrict you from updating QuickBooks. However, there are multiple methods that can be implemented to resolve this error. You can also perform these steps if you are having some other update error codes. Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 12152 are as given below:
- Make sure that the time and date of your system is correct.
- If they are incorrect then set the appropriate time and date.
- Restart your system and then try to update QuickBooks Desktop of payroll tax table.
If the error still persists, you need to go to the next solution.
- Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection.
- Open QuickBooks and then go to the Internet Settings.
- Click on Advanced option and then select Advanced Reset.
If your internet connection is not stable, then you need to contact your internet service provider.
QuickBooks File Doctor basically is a tool that helps you in resolving basic data damage issues. If you are facing this error due to some issues with your QuickBooks company file then this tool can be very useful for you.
- Open an Internet Browser and navigate to official website of Intuit.
- Go to the download page and then download the installation file or QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Run the setup and install QuickBooks properly on your system.
- The tool will run a scan and detect all the issues.
- Click on Repair All to fix the error.
- Restart your system and then log into the Windows with administrator rights.
- From the Start menu, go to All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Restore.
- Now, you will get a wizard. Click on Restore my PC as the earlier time.
- Select the next heading and then click on the Restore Point as you want.
- You will get the latest system restore on your screen. You have to click on Next.
- Complete the process carefully because even a minor mistake can be very harmful for your entire database.
- The process can take some time. Once the process finishes, restart your system and try to update again.
Contact Us For Support
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in resolving the QuickBooks Error 12152 and you should now be able to update your QuickBooks to the latest release. In case if you couldn’t resolve the error manually or you need any kind of assistance from us then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get an instant solution for all your QuickBooks Errors and issues. You can also contact us through our QuickBooks Live Chat Support program.