QuickBooks requires a tool to get synced with third party applications which is known as QBFC. There are some error codes related to the QBFC tool such as QuickBooks Error 3140 that doesn’t allow the tool to function properly. However, if you are also facing the same issue while using the QBFC tool or while trying to sync the data then you have landed on the right page as we will be doing an in-depth analysis of the error code 3140.
Read the article and at the end, you will be able to resolve QuickBooks Error 3140 manually or else, you can also contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 to get instant resolution of your issues.
When The QuickBooks Error 3140 Occurs?
The QuickBooks Error 3140 is an unexpected error and the reason being is that the error occurs in different scenarios. Some of the most common scenarios when the error code 3140 can occur are as given below:
- While installing the QBFC tool or QuickBooks program
- While running the QuickBooks software
- While trying to sync the data from QuickBooks
- During the startup or shutdown of Windows
Being aware about the scenario when the error has occurred is very important as it can help you in resolving the same. There can be multiple reasons due to which the error is occurring but the most commonly identified reason is the insufficient storage in RAM. You should have at least 4 GB of RAM to run QuickBooks but it is recommended to have 8 GB to allow QuickBooks to run smoothly. The error code 3140 pops up on your screen along with the following error message:
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 3140
- System gets crashed suddenly the error comes on your screen.
- The error code 3140 with a description pops up on your screen repeatedly.
- Windows responds slowly to your commands.
- System starts to get freeze for a while.
Cause Of QuickBooks Error 3140
- Download file of QuickBooks software was damaged.
- Installation issues with the QuickBooks software.
- Some recent changes in the QuickBooks software corrupted the Windows registry.
- You entire database including the QuickBooks company files got corrupted due to virus or malware attack in your system.
- Some important QuickBooks related files were deleted mistakenly by a third party application.
QuickBooks Error 3140: Resolution
Follow the provided steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 3140 manually:
- Repair the windows registry entries related with QuickBooks Error 3140.
- Open the antivirus software installed in your system to scan and remove the identified threats in your computer.
- Remove the system junk including irrelevant and temporary files by using the Disk Cleanup.
- Check all the QB related programs and if you find any issues, resolve them instantly.
- Reinstall the QuickBooks software using clean install.
- Use the File Checker to check the health of your QuickBooks company files.
- Download all the latest available Windows updates.
Note: You require an active internet connection for this
QuickBooks Support For Data Sync Errors
The provided steps will allow you to resolve the error code 3140 and then you’ll be able to use the QBFC tool to communicate the QuickBooks software with third-party application. However, sometimes the error code could not get resolved by the manual process and it requires an expert to resolve it. In such situations you need to get in touch with the QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-396-0208 to get instant support for your QuickBooks issues from the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. You can also connect with us through QuickBooks Live Chat Support.