QuickBooks undoubtedly is a powerful accounting software that helps you in expanding your business. It provides you hundreds of accounting features that allows you to manage your accounts and financial data in a more efficient manner. However, there can be situations when you can face several technical glitches and errors as well that can put your work on halt. QuickBooks Error 4120 is one such error that basically refers that the QuickBooks software has encountered an issue.
When the error code 4120 occur on your screen, your PC starts responding slowly and gets crashed randomly. The error restricts you from opening or working on your QuickBooks software and you need to resolve it as soon as possible. If you are also facing the QuickBooks Error 4120 and looking to resolve this error, this article can be helpful for you in resolving it. In this article, we will be providing you the steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 4120. If you want any kind of assistance, you can get in touch with our support department by dialing QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-382-9112 to get instant solution.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 4120
Main causes of QuickBooks Error 4120 are as given below:
- An important QuickBooks executable file or component are marked as unsafe by the antivirus software installed on your system.
- Due to some recent changes in your QuickBooks software, the Windows Registry has got corrupted.
- A third-party application has mistakenly removed some important QuickBooks file.
- Damaged or incomplete installation of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Your QuickBooks Company File or other important files are infected by virus or malware attack.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 4120?
Method 1: Identify The System Errors
- Update your antivirus software to the latest release.
- Run your antivirus scan and perform a full scan of your system.
- Perform a full-fledged scan of your system and remove any identified threat.
- If the scan detect no issues, go to the next solution.
Method 2: Use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- Go to the official website of Intuit download the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
- Install the tool in your system.
- Run the tool and the tool will automatically detect and resolve the issues.
Method 3: Copy The Company Related Files To Another System
- Move your QuickBooks Company File to a different system to check whether it can be accessed in a different system or not.
- If the file can be accessed on a different system, there are some issues with the location where your company file is located.
- If the company file couldn’t be accessed from different system as well, it means your QuickBooks Company File is damaged. Run the File Doctor Tool again to resolve the data damage issues.
Method 4: Repair/Reinstall QuickBooks
- From the Start menu, open the Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Program & Features
- Select QuickBooks from the installed program section double-click on it.
- From the installation wizard, you will have two options, Uninstall and Repair. You need to click on Repair.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and once the process finishes, click on Finish.
- Reboot your system.
- Start working on QuickBooks and check if the error is resolved or not. If the error is still around, reinstall QuickBooks using clean install.
Reach Us For QuickBooks Support
Following the provided solutions should be helpful for you in resolving the QuickBooks Error Code 4120 and you should now be able to work on your QuickBooks Desktop seamlessly. However, if you are still facing the same issues, you can perform the following quick solutions:
- Remove the system junk and temp files of your system.
- Repair your Windows Registries.
- Restore your Windows to a previous data to undo recent changes.
If all the solutions failed to resolve QuickBooks Error 4120, you need to get in touch with the support department of Intuit. For this, you need to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 for instant QuickBooks support.