QuickBooks Error 80029c4a generally occurs while trying to install, update or making changes in QuickBooks company file. There can be various reasons behind this error and one of them is improper installation of QuickBooks. The QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a can occur when you run QuickBooks software and you can get the following error message when you get this error on your screen:
“Unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks. Fix this now…”
Problem: There was an unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks with company file. Error Code: 80029c4a. Description: Error loading type library / DLL”
“QuickBooks couldn’t load a system component. Restarting your computer might solve the problem. Error type: 80029c4a – Can’t load dynamic link library (DLL)”
This article will help you in resolving this error with three different solutions. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 if you want an instant solution for your errors and issues.
Symptoms Of QB Error 80029c4a
- Error code 80029C4A with a description will pop up on your screen.
- Active window gets crashed.
- Your system starts crashing randomly and shows Error 80029C4A.
- Windows runs slowly and respond to your commands slowly.
- QuickBooks and your system starts freezing regularly.
- Installation of QuickBooks gets abandoned and error code pops up on your screen.
- Error occurs during the time of startup and shutdown of Windows.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- Damaged or corrupt QuickBooks company files
- Improper installation of QuickBooks software.
- Damaged Windows Registry.
- Corrupted windows system files.
- A third-party application has mistakenly removed some important QuickBooks files.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
Step 1: Check Your Antivirus Settings
Some antivirus software can block QuickBooks from loading some important system files.
Validate the section of your software that shows blocked files. You can go to your antivirus to see how to set up permissions to access the files.
If any of the following program in your quarantine, you need to provide access from your firewall:
Note: Most of the files are usually located in C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks (year). Files with (x86) in the location, such as C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX, are 64-bit versions.
Solution 2: Run Reboot.bat
- Close your QuickBooks Desktop and all other QB related processes.
- Go to the folder where the bat file:
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon from the desktop and click on Properties.
- Click on Open file location.
- Right-click on the bat file and from the drop-down list, click on Run as Administrator.
- The file may be shown as reboot.bat or reboot depending on your folder settings.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Do not close the window as it will get closed automatically when the reboot.bat file utility has completed.
- Now, restart your system.
Solution 3: Perform a clean install of QuickBooks Desktop
Note: Before you uninstall QuickBooks from your system, you need to make sure that you have a downloaded set up or a valid installation CD of QuickBooks along with license number and product number.
- Uninstall QuickBooks and then install it properly.
- Now, you need to update QuickBooks to the latest version of QuickBooks.
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to File > Close Company or Log off. Note: If there are multiple windows opened then you have to do the same for every company file.
- Now click on Exit from the File.
- Open QuickBooks with Administrator.
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to Help > Update QuickBooks > Options.
- Click on Mark all option and then click on Save.
- Select the Update Now.
- Click on Reset Update to reset previous update and then click on Get Updates.
- Wait for the process to get finished and then close QuickBooks.
- Now, open QuickBooks. You will get a pop-up asking you to install updates. Click on Yes.
- Once the update finishes, restart your system.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Errors & Issues
The provided solutions in this article will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Error 80029c4a with ease. This error restricts you from opening the QuickBooks software. You should now be able to work on your QuickBooks company files. In case if you couldn’t resolve the error or you are having some difficulties while performing the solution steps then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208. You will be provided the best and instant technical support for your errors and issues once you dial our toll-free number.