QuickBooks comes with hundreds of features that helps you in managing your business with ease. You get an option to integrate your email account with QuickBooks that allows you to send emails to your clients, vendors and customers. You can also integrate and use Gmail in QuickBooks Desktop. However, there can be some situations when Gmail doesn’t work in QuickBooks. This is not a very critical issue that can damage your QB data but it can definitely effect your workflow.
This article will help you in resolve the QuickBooks Gmail Not Working issues so that you can send emails using your Gmail account directly from QuickBooks. If you require any kind of assistance, you can connect with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-382-9112.
QuickBooks Gmail Not Working: What To Do?
Sometimes while trying to access your Google accounting from QuickBooks, you get the ‘Sign in attempt prevented’ message on your screen from Gmail. This message basically indicates that the app doesn’t meet modern security standards by QuickBooks.
You need to resolve this error as soon as possible because the security of your Google account is under threat. However, you don’t have to worry as it is not that serious concern because the Google is just trying to tell you that QuickBooks is trying to sign in to your Gmail access but failed.
Steps To Fix Gmail Not Working With QuickBooks
Steps to resolve the Gmail not working with QuickBooks issue are as given below:
- Open the Internet Explorer or any other internet browser.
- Navigate to com and then sign into your Gmail account.
- Navigate to the My Account page and then select Connected apps & sites.
- From the Apps connected to your account section, locate Intuit QuickBooks. Instead of Intuit QuickBooks, you will have to add QuickBooks Online to connect the QuickBooks software with Gmail. Hence ignore this.
- Turn on the Allow less secure apps.
- Go back to the Gmail in QuickBooks and try to send an invoice by attaching it in your mail.
- Turn off the 2-step verification so that you don’t have to verify your account every time you log into your Google account from QuickBooks.
The above-mentioned steps should help you in resolving the Gmail issue. However, the issue can also be resolved by allowing new device or app to access the Gmail.
Steps For QuickBooks Gmail Setup
- Open QuickBooks and from the main menu, go to Edit > Preferences.
- Select Send Forms and then click on My Preferences.
- Now, choose Webmail and then click on the Add
- You will get a new dialogue box on your screen. You have to enter your Gmail ID and then select Gmail from the ‘Email Provider’ section. QuickBooks will now automatically fill the SMTP Server information.
- Now, click on OK to complete the process of add Gmail account in your E-mail IDs list.
- From the Preferences window, click on OK and then you should be able to send mails using your Gmail account from QuickBooks desktop. Provide the password of your Google account and the log into your account. Try to send invoice or report from QuickBooks Desktop.
Reach Us For Help
The solution steps provided in this article should help you to resolve the QuickBooks Gmail Not Working issue. You should now be able to use your Gmail account from QuickBooks Desktop. If you are not able to resolve the error or you have some queries related to the resolution of this error then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 to get an instant solution for your QB issues.