QuickBooks Desktop is developed under complex algorithm and due to this complexity, it can fall into various errors and issues as well. QuickBooks Installation Errors is one of the most commonly faced issues in the QuickBooks Desktop. These installation issues restrict you from installing, updating and opening QuickBooks Desktop.
If you are also facing installation errors while trying to install or update QuickBooks Desktop, this article can be very helpful for you. In this article, we will provide you steps to resolve QuickBooks Installations Errors. There can be various error codes and issues in QuickBooks Desktop. Majority of the errors in QuickBooks falls under a particular category that indicates to particular kind of issue. QuickBooks Installation Error is one such category that basically indicates that the installation of QuickBooks couldn’t be processed. QuickBooks Installation Errors can occur due to various reasons and they can be resolved by following some basic guidelines provided by Intuit. You can also connect with the QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-396-0208 to get instant support for your issues.
Common Installation Errors In QuickBooks
The installation errors in QuickBooks usually occurs when an important Microsoft component is either missing or damaged. There are various error codes that represent installation errors and some of them are as follow:
- Errors relating to damaged Microsoft .NET Framework
- Errors relating to damaged MSXML and C++
- Problems opening QuickBooks Desktop, such as QuickBooks has Stopped Working or Unrecoverable errors
What Causes An Installation Error In QuickBooks?
- The installation source you are using is damaged.
- You are not following appropriate guidelines to install QuickBooks Desktop.
- Misconfigured firewall settings are not allowing installation to get processed.
- Antivirus software is restricting the installation process.
- You are trying to install an outdated version of QuickBooks.
Resolve QuickBooks Installation Errors
Steps to resolve QuickBooks installation issues are as given below:
Solution 1: Run The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is a service provided by Intuit specially to tackle installation and Microsoft components related issues. You just need to run the tool and it will do its work automatically.
Note: You may have to register or activate QuickBooks Desktop again.
- Open an internet browser and navigate to the official website of Intuit.
- Download the tool and save the QBInstall.exe tool.
- Now close all the running process and run the QBInstall tool.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and once the process finishes, click on Finish.
- Once the process finishes, restart your computer to save changes.
- Try to install QuickBooks again.
Note: The tool may take up-to 20 minutes depending upon the file size and speed of your internet connection.
Solution 2: Download Windows updates
Installation issues in QuickBooks can be faced due to an outdated version of Windows OS. You need to make sure that Operating System you are using is compatible with QuickBooks. You can also face installation issues in QuickBooks due to some issues .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the latest Windows updates:
- From the Start menu of your system, type Windows Update in the search box and hit enter.
- You will see all the available updates in the updates window.
- Install if you see any update.
Note: Make sure that you have an active internet connection to install Windows updates.
- Once the process finishes, restart your computer.
- Try to install QuickBooks Desktop to check if the error is resolved or not.
Solution 3: Manually fix issues with Windows components
You can also face installation errors in QuickBooks if some of the Windows components are missing. If QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool couldn’t fix Windows components, you need to fix them manually. You can also consult with your IT professional or Microsoft Support to get your issues resolved.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Install Errors
Provided solutions in this article will surely be helpful for you in resolving Installation errors in QuickBooks. Most of the installation errors in QuickBooks can be resolved by following these steps. You should now be able to install QuickBooks Desktop without any issue. If you still get the same error, try to install QuickBooks in selective startup mode.
If you are not able to resolve the issue manually, you need to consult a QuickBooks professional who can help you in resolving the issue. You need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get instant support for your issues.