QuickBooks is a powerful software that provides you the best accounting solutions to all the users across the world. It is undoubtedly a powerful software, but it can sometimes fall into various errors and issues. These issues can be very frustrating for you as you may be restricted to open QuickBooks or perform a particular task. The biggest and most common issues faced by the QuickBooks users is the performance issues when your QuickBooks Desktop starts getting slower. These kinds of issues generally occur when you use QuickBooks from a long period of time and your database kept on increasing by time. You can face several issues like your QuickBooks software starts freezing up on you or stops responding or even gets crashed that can even lead to the data loss situation. These performance issues are one of most commonly faced issues by the QB users across the globe.
If you are also facing performance issues in your QuickBooks Desktop application and looking for a permanent solution for it, then this article can be very helpful for you as we will be providing you the solution steps to resolve all the performance related issues in QuickBooks. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get your issues resolved instantly.
Major Causes Of QuickBooks Performance Issues
Some of the most common issues due to which the performance issues can occur are as given below:
- Your data contains a very large size of data files that includes customer lists, company files, vendor lists, transactions, templates, portable files etc.
- Your company files and other QuickBooks files are damaged, or they have reached the maximum size limit.
- Your RAM space is being occupied by the irrelevant processes running in the background.
- So many installed applications are slowing down the speed of your system.
- Misconfigured firewall settings are restricting the incoming and outgoing traffic for QuickBooks. The firewall settings usually block the financial transactions. But it can also restrict QuickBooks from opening a QuickBooks company file.
- You are using an outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop which is not able to handle your large data files.
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Desktop Performance Issues?
Usually, QuickBooks performance issues occurs due to low configuration of your system. There are various solutions due to which these issues can be resolved and they are as follow:
- Delete Cache and temporary files of Internet Explorer or any other default browser.
- Make sure that your LAN connection is properly set up. If you find any issue, contact your service provider.
- Reset your WAN
- Upgrade your QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release.
- Select a QuickBooks subscription for your business.
- You can upgrade from Pro to Premier or Enterprise as per requirement
- You can upgrade from Premier to Enterprise
- You can upgrade your Payroll subscription as per your business requirement.
- You can upgrade your POS subscription as per your business requirement
- Use the Task Manager and close all the processes running in background.
- Increase your system configuration such as: RAM, Hard Disk and Processor.
- Install and use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. This tool allows you to resolve all the basic installation issues of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Run the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to resolve data damages.
- Check for Windows updates and install all the available ones.
- Download updates for all the Windows Drivers as well.
- Run the Disk Cleanup tool and remove all the system junk and irrelevant files.
- You need to restore your system a previous date when you were not facing the current issues.
- Make sure that QuickBooks is set up properly multi-user mode is configured properly.
- Restore a backup of your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now, reinstall your QuickBooks by using the clean installation.
- You need to assured that your system contains only a single installation of QuickBooks. If there are multiple installation then you need to uninstall one of them.
- Configure Firewall settings in your systems properly.
Types Of Situation When QB Become Slow
|Types of QB Slow Issue
|Reason Behind Slow QB|
|QuickBooks Slow To Open||While Opening QuickBooks Software, the user has a wait long to see flash screen|
|QuickBooks Slow Over Network||Due to some changes in server setting may slow down QB to open|
|QuickBooks Slow To Load Over Network||If QB is running on Local Network Server some User may experience kind of issue|
|QuickBooks Slow To Start||User See the Flash Screen but they unable to get Main QuickBooks View and have to wait long|
|QuickBooks Slow To Open Windows 7||Due to some services on Windows 7, User may experience Slow to open|
|QuickBooks Slow For One User||In Multi user mode One of the user facing slowdown issue while using QB|
|QuickBooks Slow Access Over Network||Due to Local Intranet Connectivity issue , QB Slow to open|
|QuickBooks Bank Feeds Slow||While pulling Bank feed from QB for Reconciliation|
|QuickBooks Slow Company File||Might be a QB Company file accessed by another user or located in another location.|
|QuickBooks Slow In Multi User Mode||Due to load on the server, QuickBooks Open slow on the user’s system|
|QuickBooks Slow To Launch||After clicking on Company File QB takes time to open|
|QuickBooks Slow To Email Invoices||While sending Email Customer Invoices QuickBooks Work very slowly|
|QuickBooks Slow Loading||While accessing QB from a remote server or cloud server QB Slow to open|
|QuickBooks Slow Login||User have to wait for long after entering a login credential|
|QuickBooks Slow After Update||After applying updates QuickBooks Works Slow|
|QuickBooks Client Slow||If managing multiple companies fail, QB slow to open a single company|
|QuickBooks Slow To Generate Reports||User have to long waits to create reports|
|QuickBooks Database Server Manager Slow||Unable to verify all databases|
|QuickBooks Remote Access Slow||Remote Server Slow to process QuickBooks Files|
|QuickBooks Pos Slow||QuickBooks Point of Sale slow to process transactions|
|QuickBooks Export Slow||During files or report export , takes much time to process|
|QuickBooks Slow Printing||After pressing print button user have to wait long for reports printing on the QB|
|QuickBooks Payroll Slow||Payroll Subscriber facing issue while accessing QB software|
|QuickBooks Slow Over Wireless||Probably QB APPS is slow on mobile or tablet|
|QuickBooks File Slow||Some file process to slow while performing operations|
|QuickBooks Mac Slow||Due to some critical issue , QB user unable to open it on MAC Laptop|
|QuickBooks Pro Slow||QuickBooks Pro User faces slow while open|
|QuickBooks Slow On Windows 10||Windows 10 User faces Slow while few services are disabled|
|QuickBooks File Slow To Open||Either Company or the employee or Client file takes time to open|
|QuickBooks Scan Manager Slow||Sometimes Scan manage running very slow|
|QuickBooks Slow Moving Inventory Report||Due to some service issue, QB Enterprise slow to generate Inventory Reports|
|QuickBooks Slow On Terminal Server||Due to a connectivity issue, Terminal server, taking time to open QB|
|QuickBooks Slow Switching Companies||Multi Company QuickBooks takes too much time to switch to another|
|QuickBooks Slow Not Responding||After clicking on the QB Company button no action happens|
Technical Support Help For QuickBooks Slow Problem
Hopefully, you find this article should be helpful for you in understanding the QuickBooks performances issues. You should also be able to resolve the basic performance issues. Most of the performance issues in QuickBooks can easily be resolved by the steps provided in this article. However, some of them can also become unrecoverable then you will have to the QuickBooks experts and for this, you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and your will be provided the instant solution for your issues.