How To Create Detailed Report In QuickBooks Payroll?
QuickBooks accounting program provides you the feature to create combined report of employees and payroll report that allows you to know about the income and expenses of your business. QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report not only allows you to get the information about your business, but it also allows you to send the payroll report to a spreadsheet.
QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report provides you the list of existing employees, representative’s income, paid time off amounts, and more. QuickBooks Payroll Report offers summarized details on QuickBooks and calculates employee’s taxes from year-to-date. This report can be used for the research purposes about tax about using by the QuickBooks Desktop.
To use the Payroll reports, you should have a valid subscription of QuickBooks Payroll. This article will provide you a complete information about how to create detailed report in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. However, you can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1888-396-0208 if you want any kind of assistance from our QuickBooks Support department.
Types Of Item Included In Detail Review Report QB
Follow the below-mentioned steps to create a QuickBooks Payroll Detail Reports:
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to Reports.
- Select Employees & Payroll and then click on Payroll Detail Review
Make changes in your QuickBooks Payroll detail reports through the following steps:
- QuickBooks displays year to date payroll information by default. You need to change the date range to modify or customize the report. You can also add or remove the columns on the report.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to modify the report:
- Select Customize Report and then click on display.
- Choose a date range available in the drop-down list or you can also enter the given option ‘From and To’ dates.
- If you want to run the QuickBooks Payroll Detail Report particularly to a date of a paycheck, insert the paycheck dates as per the ‘From and To’ dates.
- Click on Filters.
- Choose the items that you want to show.
You can also contact us at our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-396-0208 to get more information about the payroll details.
To choose particular worker from the All names list:
- Select the Name from the Filter list
- Click on the All names drop-down and then select Multiple names.
- Select the Employees name that you want to show on the Select Name
- Click on OK to save your changes.
Display the payroll transactions Year To Date adjustment or liability adjustment by following the below-mentioned steps:
- From the Filter list, select a Transaction Type.
- Select a transaction type from the drop-down list.
- Click on OK to save changes.
Why Companies Require Detailed QB Payroll Reports
Utilization of Data
- The data can be exported to a spreadsheet easily that helps you in modifying your data at any point of time.
- Usually, the payroll detail reports are used by the human resources and employees. You can get the details and data related to your employees or your entire team separated by kind of pay (salary or hourly), office, area, and so on.
- You can demonstrate or share the particular part of your data that you want. Sometimes the administrator or managers may want to have the access to track things like overtime hours, holidays, social security numbers etc.
- You can also modify the report to restrict several information via QuickBooks itself but that depends upon the requirements. You can also make your personalized custom spreadsheet.
Get Help For Problem Generating Detail Payroll Report QB
This article should be helpful for you in creating QuickBooks Payroll Report manually. However, if you are facing any kind of issue or error during the process or you require any kind of help for any QuickBooks process, you can contact our technical support department by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 and get your issues resolved.