QuickBooks Desktop provides you a customized and multi-tasking accounting features that helps you in managing business well. It allows you to manage your accounting tasks and help your business to grow. QuickBooks comes with so many important feature and Payroll being one of them. QuickBooks Payroll is one of them most important add-on feature in QuickBooks Desktop that allows you to use payroll services within the software. However, there can be situations when it might fall into several error such as the QuickBooks Payroll failed to send usage data error and you get the following error message:
“QuickBooks ran into an error while trying to send usage data”
If you are also facing issues while sending the usage data and looking to resolve it, this article can be the best platform for you as we will be providing you a complete resolution for QuickBooks Payroll unable to send usage data error. In case, you require any kind of support during the resolution, you can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 to get instant support.
Causes Of QuickBooks Payroll Data Transfer Error
QuickBooks Payroll is a very crucial feature to manage your business, but it can also fall into errors and issues and it can be caused due to multiple factors. Here are some of the main causes due to which the QuickBooks Payroll Failed to send usage data error:
- Incorrect time and date of your system.
- Incorrect time zone of your system.
- You don’t have a valid subscription of QuickBooks Payroll.
- You are trying to send the payroll data to a copy of an Accountant.
- Damaged QuickBooks company file.
How To Resolve The Payroll Data Error?
Solution 1: To resolve the payroll error while trying to send usage data
- Open QuickBooks and from the main menu, go to Employees.
- Choose Payroll Service and then select Manager Service Key
- Select Edit and then remove the checkmark from Open Payroll Setup
- Select Finish and this will send a service key to activate QuickBooks payroll.
- From the main menu, go to Employees > My Payroll Service and then try to send the usage data.
Solution 2: Checking of existence of any Accountant’s copy
You need to check if the time zone of your system is correct. If not, then correct it and then follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the error:
- Remove all the restrictions or if there are any accountant’s copy, you have to wait until the accountant’s copy comes back to you. However, before removing the restrictions, you should consult with your Accountant.
- Try to send your data again to Intuit.
If you are still facing the same error, you have to remove all the transactions you have transferred and that can be done by following steps:
- Go to the main menu of QuickBooks and select Edit > Find.
- Navigate to the Advanced
- Now, open the Filter box and choose the following options:
- Click on Detail Level and select Summary Only.
- Choose Posting Status from the drop-down options.
- Select the Find
- Check all the result one by one:
- Select Finish if there are any non-payroll transaction.
- If there are any paychecks, then remove all of them. Try to send your payroll data to Intuit again.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
The provided solutions in this article should be helpful for you in resolving the payroll error and you should now be able to transfer your payroll data to Intuit again. However, if you are still not able to resolve the QuickBooks Payroll Failed To Send Usage Data Error, you can contact our technical support department by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 and get instant support for your issues.