QuickBooks comes with so many features and one of them is the printing feature. You can print your invoices, forms and statements directly from QuickBooks. It saves your time and efforts as you don’t to perform a separate process to print. Sometimes, you can face several issues while using the printing services such as the QuickBooks Printer Library while printing your invoices. Generally, the issue occurs due to a font on the invoice which is not installed on your system.
QuickBooks Printer Library Error is a common printer issue and can easily be fixed by the guidelines provided by Intuit itself. In this article, we’ll be discussing and providing you the complete solution for your QuickBooks Printer Library Error. If you are not sure about performing the steps manually then we can do it for you as well. You just need to call us at our QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 toll-free for an instant resolution.
You can get the printer library error while printing along with following error message:
The form you are about to print specifies the font [Franklin Gothic] which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font. Click OK to print anyway or Cancel to skip printing this form.
Causes Of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
QuickBooks Printer Library Error can be caused due to various factors. It is important for you know about the causes of this error because it will help you in resolving the error. Usually, this error occurs in the Windows 10 operating system. Some of the main causes of QuickBooks Printer Library Error are as given below:
- A specific font is not installed on your system.
- Multiple or mismatched fonts in invoice.
- Printer is not compatible with the QuickBooks.
- Printer is not connected properly with the system.
- Some printer drivers are not available on your system.
- Your system RAM doesn’t have enough space.
How To Resolve Printer Library Error?
- Verify the font of your Invoice template.
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go Customers > Create Invoice.
- Go to the Formatting section and select the Customer Data Layout
- Click on Basic Customization
- Open the Change The Font For section and perform the following steps:
- Select the Font option and then tap on Change Font.
- Now, choose a font type.
- Perform the above four steps to change the font for your Company Name, Company Address, Labels Data, Subtotals Labels and Total Labels.
- Select same Font type for all your items. Having same font for all items because having different fonts can cause the error again.
- Click on OK.
- Now, try to print your invoice again if you are done with verifying the fonts for whole template.
Reach Us For Support
The provided solutions should help you in resolving the QuickBooks Printer Library Error with ease and you should be able to print your invoices easily. In case, if you couldn’t resolve the error by following the steps from this article, you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-621-5491 to get an instant solution for all your QuickBooks issues and errors.