QuickBooks is one of the most user-friendly and powerful accounting software that helps you in managing your business with ease. However, sometimes you can face several errors and issues that can affect your workflow. One such issue is QuickBooks Registration Crashes issue that restricts you from opening the QuickBooks Desktop application as it occurs during the startup of program.
There are various errors and issues in the QuickBooks software that are unavoidable, and the registration issue is one of them. Majorly, these issues are faced by the new QuickBooks users. If you are also facing this issue then this article can be very helpful for you as we will be providing you the solution for your issues. You can also contact us at our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-382-9112 to get instant solution for your QuickBooks issues.
QuickBooks Registration Crashes
QuickBooks accounting software helps you in managing all your accounting requirements. Most of the small and medium sized businesses in the USA depends on QuickBooks fulfil your financial needs. QuickBooks can easily be set up in your system but to use it, you need to activate it first. Registration issues in QuickBooks can occur due to various reasons and one the most common reason is when you don’t use QuickBooks for a while and you will get the following message on your screen:
Error: QuickBooks registration Crashes. Registration not yet completed. Try to register again to avoid complication.
Causes Of QuickBooks Registration Crashes Issue
Some of the most common causes of QuickBooks Registration Crashes issues are as given below:
- QuickBooks company file is too large which is not accepted by QuickBooks.
- Files with .INI extensions are damaged.
- Your hard drive is damaged.
- Some important Windows file is damaged.
- You are using an outdated version of QuickBooks.
- Antivirus or Firewall application installed on your system is restricting QuickBooks from processing the online registration process.
- Virus or malware attack on your Windows files.
Steps To Solve QuickBooks Registration Error
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Registration Error are as given below:
Solution 1: Uninstall and re-install the QuickBooks software
- Reboot your system and log in to Windows with administrator rights.
- Open the Run command by pressing Windows + R.
- Type Control Panel in the search box and then hit enter.
- Navigate to the Programs and Features.
- From the installed programs list, navigate and click on QuickBooks.
- Now, select Uninstall and then perform the on-screen prompts.
- Once the program get uninstalled, restart your system.
- Install QuickBooks again using a fresh source.
Solution 2: QuickBooks Repair Tool
- Navigate to the official website of Intuit and download the QuickBooks Repair Tool.
- Perform a clean installation of the tool and then open it.
Important: It is not recommended to install any third-party application as it can be harmful for your QuickBooks company files.
- Now, click on Scan to start the scanning process.
- Click on OK and the tool will start to scan all the files and folders of your system.
- No application should be running during the process. You can close them using the Task Manager.
- You will be shown all the damaged files and folders once the scan finishes.
- Now, you can to resolve damages on all those files and folders. You can use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to resolve basic data damage issues.
Technical Support For QuickBooks
The provided solutions should help you in resolving the QuickBooks Registration Crashes issue. You can also get the registration error if QuickBooks couldn’t read your QuickBooks license. To know more about this scenario, you can visit the QuickBooks Error 3371.
If you are not able to resolve the registration issue or you need any kind of help during the process then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-9112 and get instant solution for your QuickBooks errors and issues.