In this article, we are going to discuss the QuickBooks Desktop Update errors in detail. Intuit releases regular updates for all the QuickBooks versions and it is very important that you download and these updates. But sometimes while updating QuickBooks users encounter update errors. You can get in touch with the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts to get QuickBooks Upgrade Support Services.
- QuickBooks Error 12045
- QuickBooks Error 12157
- QuickBooks Error 12038
- QuickBooks Error 12037
Get easy fixes and solutions for all possible QuickBooks Update errors and get rid of the QuickBooks won’t update issue. All you have to do is pick up your cell phone and dial the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1-866-656-1012. The support executives of the QB Support Team will assist you in resolving the QuickBooks Update errors and hence getting rid of the QuickBooks Won’t Update issue.
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Won’t Update Issue?
Solution 1: Check The System Date & Time On The Computer
Make sure that the system date and time are set according to your location. If any of the two is incorrect, the update process will fail.
Follow these steps to verify the system date and time:
- Go to the time and date in the system tray and right-click.
- Choose Adjust Date/Time.
- Click on Change date and time and select the current date and time according to your location.
- Click on OK button twice.
- Now, close and then reopen your QuickBooks desktop software.
- Try to download the update now.
Solution 2: Check Your Internet Connection Settings
You need to have an active and stable internet connection for downloading the update onto your QuickBooks. You can check your internet connectivity by opening your browser and going to the Chase banking website.
If the website is not opening, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for help.
If the chase banking website is opening, follow these steps:
- Open your QuickBooks and go to the Help menu.
- Now, click on the Internet Connection Setup.
- Choose Use my computer’s Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet.
- Click on Next.
- Choose Advanced Connection Settings.
- Go to the Advanced window and click on Restore Advanced Settings.
- Click on Ok.
- Choose Done and try to download the update again.
Points To Remember
- Do not use download accelerators as they can interrupt the downloading process. It is important that you disable the download accelerator before you try to download the updates.
- Make sure that the speed of your dial-up connection is more than 28.8 kilobits per second (Kb/s).
- If you are on the America On line (AOL) connections, make sure that the Parental Controls settings are disabled.
Internet Security Or Personal Firewall Application Settings
It is very important that the Internet security or the firewall on your system is properly configured. Make sure that the Ports 80 and 443 are enabled.
Provide access to the following files:
Note: Make sure that you are not using more than one installation of QB desktop software of the same year edition.
Get QuickBooks Support Services Immediately
These are the solutions which can successfully resolve the QuickBooks Won’t Update issue. Otherwise, you can contact us on the 24×7 available QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1-866-656-1012 to get instant resolutions.
We also encourage you to use the QuickBooks Live Chat support service. We have recently started to offer QuickBooks support services for all QuickBooks versions including QB Pro, Premier, Enterprise & Online.